We�re always looking to expand our author pool. Have you ever wanted to contribute to the magazine?
For our print issue, we�re on the lookout for topics such as these:
- Facility showcases.Do you want to let the world know about where you work? We�re very interested in hearing about studio builds and transmitter site builds as well. If you want to show off some, this is the way to do it!
- New techniques.Have you developed a new technique that would benefit your radio engineer brethren? If so, we want to hear about it.
- New Equipment. If you have recently discovered a piece of broadcast equipment that you want to tell the world about, this is the place.�
For our online edition, add the following categories:
- Mentoring/experience.If you want to impart some of your wisdom to the younger engineers, we want to help you. Consider a �blog� entry (essentially a one-off).
- New columns on engineering topics. Are you a contractor with a lot of war stories to tell? Or perhaps a corporate engineer that wants to talk about management? Consider an ongoing column or multiple-entry story. Reach out to us with your ideas.
So what�s in it for you? Well, consider this:
- It�s a great way to get your name out in front of thousands of other radio engineers
- If you�re SBE certified, you can gain points towards re-certification
- And last but not least, we do pay for articles!
The writing isn�t hard, and our editorial team will help you every step of the way. Please, reach out to us at[email protected], and we�ll go from there!