RASTATT, Germany�Network, control, audio and video manufacturer Lawo has announced that it is restructuring its global sales team as part of plans�to expand its IP product portfolio.
This new group will combine all Lawo entities into a single global sales organization and follows the company’s�January reorganization.
Lawo reports it has formed focused regional teams to serve as a one-stop shop for broadcast, installation and live customers to receive customer service and consultations.�
The new leadership for Lawo�s global sales team is comprised of:
- �Head of Global Sales: Jamie Dunn (shown at right)
- �Head of Sales Asia and Pacific Region: Gregor Erlitz
- �Head of Sales Americas: Erling Hedkvist
- �Head of Sales Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH): Martin Blum
- �Head of Sales Europe (excluding DACH): Jamie Dunn