WASHINGTON�The�National Association of Broadcasters�has announced the results of recent 2015 board elections. Each term is for two years, effective in June.�
- Bill Coleman, owner, Team Radio Marketing Group, Ponca City, Okla.
- Bruce Goldsen, president/general manager, Jackson Radio Works, Jackson, Mich.
- Randy Gravley, president and CEO, Tri-State Communications Inc., Jasper, Ga.
- Bill Hendrich, vice president/market manager, Cox Media Group Jacksonville,�
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Ed Henson, president, Henson Media Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Beth Neuhoff, president/CEO, Neuhoff Communications, Springfield, Ill.
- Bob Proffitt, president and CEO, Alpha Media LLC, Portland, Ore.
- Television Board
- Darrell Brown, president, Bonneville International Corp., Salt Lake City
- Michael Fiorile, vice chairman and CEO, The Dispatch Broadcast Group, Columbus, Ohio
- John Kueneke, president, News-Press & Gazette Broadcasting, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Pat LaPlatney, senior vice president, Raycom Media, Montgomery, Ala.
- Perry Sook, chairman, president and CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc., Irving, Texas Jordan Wertlieb, president, Hearst Television, New York