Download the 2004 FASTtrack for Your PDA
Mar 1, 2004 12:00 PM
Download the Broadcast Engineering and Radio magazine NAB2004 FASTtrack and Exhibitor Directory to your Palm or PocketPC PDA.
Click the link below above to download a ZIP file containing everything you need for the NAB2004 FASTtrack and Exhibitor Directory. There are two versions. Palm users need OS 3.0 or higher and at least 2MB of RAM. The PocketPC version should run on any PocketPC or PocketPC 2002 with an ARM/XScale processor, but you need Microsoft ActiveSync 3.0 or later for the desktop.
Search for NAB2004 Exhibitors sorted alphabetically or by category. The alphabetical listing includes all the exhibitors. The categorical searches of radio exhibitors can be arranged alphabetically, or in booth number order by selecting the FASTtrack button.
Palm INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Unzip file FASTtrack1.zip into c:/palm/NAB2004. You will need to create the folder named NAB2004.
2. Once the files are extracted OPEN your Palm Desktop software.
3. Click on the install button and make sure that your username is displayed.
4. Click ADD and navigate to c:/palm/NAB2004. Select all the files shown below and click OPEN.
Click DONE. The next time you hotsync your Palm the Broadcast Engineering/Radio magazine NAB2004 FASTtrack and Exhibitor Listing Palm app will be installed.
The installation may take 2-5 minutes.
Download the Palm ZIP file. Click this link and save it to your hard drive.
PocketPC INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click the link below and save the executable file to your PC.
2. Run the file and follow the prompts to install the program to your PocketPC.
Download the PocketPC executable file. Click this link and save it to your hard drive.