Radio magazine: Online
May 1, 2011 10:00 PM
Integrated Marketing Packages
Radiomagonline.com reaches radio broadcasting professionals browsing news-based content everyday. Take advantage of several sizes of banners, buttons, towers, interstital ads and microsites to maximize your online presence.
- Exclusive lead banner: 728×90
- Boom Box: 330×250
- Mini Boom Box: 125×125
- Industry Product Categories (for sponsorship) sold in “Roadblock” configurations [all 3 ad elements listed above]
E-newsletters:Our targeted e-newsletters deliver your message directly to your prospect’s inbox weekly, before shows, around product launches and pertaining to industry technology.
- Exclusive lead banner: 728×90
- Premium vertical skyscraper: 120×600
- Logo and text ad: 12,600 square pixels logo and 50 words of text
Radio magazine’s weekly Currents Online e-newsletter delivers the week’s radio industry news, business news from manufacturers, people news, Sales Call (big sales news in the industry), and more. All news items link back to the Radio magazine website, where we post all the lastes news in the industry EVERY DAY.Digital Radio Update
This every other week e-newsletter covers the news, technology and information of digital radio, including HD Radio, DAB, Internet satellite radio and more. Target radio stations that are moving toward digital radio and HD Radio with this cutting edge e-newsletter.New Products Extra
This every other Thursday e-newsletter expands on the New Products section in each issue of Radio magazine and features all the latest and greatest products in the radio industry. When you click on any of the new products featured, you’ll be taken directly to the company’s website to see more information about the product listed.Show Updates
Radio magazine’s Show Update e-newsletters bring previews and reviews that focus on news, products and technology for Radio magazine trade show attendees.
- NAB Insider: This important e-newsletter runs for six weeks – five weeks prior to the Las Vegas show and one week after the show as a wrap up to NAB. It covers new products being introduced at the show, conference seminars to attend, what’s going on in Las Vegas plus fun facts about the city and the show itself. It’s a “must read” for attendees and a “must advertise” for exhibitors at the show. Advertising opportunities are exclusive lead banner, vertical skyscraper and text ads and logo link buttons.
- NAB Radio Update: This fall show e-newsletter runs for four weeks prior to the fall show. See new products exhibited at the show and gain insight on conference seminars, demo suites and more. Advertising opportunities are exclusive lead banner, vertical skyscraper and text ads and logo link buttons.
Custom E-blasts:Radio magazine can create an exclusive, customized promotional email blast to deploy to our circulation of approximately 13,000 subscribers. Contact your sales manager for more information.Online Demographics91.9% of readers have visited the Radio website and more than five in 10 readers visit on a regular basis.*
Site averages 54,742 page views per month**
Site averages 23,294 unique visitors per month**Industries of website visitors***
- Radio Station & Network: 53.5%
- Consultant, Contract Engineer: 27.9%
- Professional audio and other electronic media: 18.6%
Job Functions of website visitors***
- Technical Management & Engineering: 48.1%
- Company Management: 17%
- Production & Programming: 14.8%
- Non-technical Broadcast Personnel: 10.8%
- Operations & Stations Management: 9.3%
Visitors to the website either specify, recommend, approve, purchase or influence the purchase of***
- Audio Products: 76%
- Test & Measurement Products: 58.1%
- RF Products: 57.4%
- Automation Products: 50.4%
* 2006 Editorial Satisfaction Study, Penton Media Research
** 2007 SiteCatalyst Report, June/July/August 2007
*** 2007 Online Demographics Study