The FASTtrack for your PDA, NAB2005
Mar 1, 2005 1:00 AM
Download the Broadcast Engineering and Radio magazine NAB2005 FASTtrack, Exhibitor Directory and Broadcast Engineering Conference session guide to your Palm or Pocket PC PDA.
Click the link below above to download a ZIP file containing everything you need for the NAB2005 FASTtrack. There are two versions. Palm users need OS 3.0 or higher and at least 2MB of RAM. The Pocket PC version should run on any Pocket PC or Pocket PC 2002 with an ARM/XScale processor, but you need Microsoft ActiveSync 3.0 or later for the desktop.
Search for NAB2005 Exhibitors sorted alphabetically or by category. The alphabetical listing includes all the exhibitors. The categorical searches of radio exhibitors can be arranged alphabetically, or in booth number order by selecting the FASTtrack button.
The Broadcast Engineering Conference session guide gives you quick reference to the key sessions.
Palm Installation Instructions
1. Unzip file PalmSetup.zip into c:/palm/NAB2005. You will need to create the folder named NAB2005.
2. Once the files are extracted OPEN your Palm Desktop software.
3. Click on the install button and make sure that your username is displayed.
4. Click ADD and navigate to c:/palm/NAB2005. Select all the files shown below and click OPEN.
Click DONE. The next time you hotsync your Palm the Broadcast Engineering/Radio magazine NAB2005 FASTtrack, Exhibitor Directory and BEC session guide Palm app will be installed.
The installation may take 2 to 5 minutes.
Download the Palm ZIP file. Click this link and save it to your hard drive.
Pocket PC Installation Instructions
1. Click the link below and save the executable file to your PC.
2. Run the file and follow the prompts to install the program to your PocketPC.
Download the Pocket PC executable file. Click this link and save it to your hard drive.