The Broadcasters Foundation of America has announced the recipients of the 2014 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards, which will be presented at the foundation’s annual breakfast April 9 at the Wynn Hotel during the NAB Show in Las Vegas.
The six individuals who will be honored are:
· Jim Beloyianis, past president, Katz TV
· Dan Mason, president & CEO, CBS Radio
· Deborah Norville, host, Inside Edition
· Mary Quass, president & CEO, NRG Media
· Perry Sook, chairman/president & CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.
· Nick Verbitsky, chairman, United Stations Radio Networks
The Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards are given annually in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at large, and are named in honor of broadcaster Ward L. Quaal.
The complimentary breakfast is sponsored by Frank N. Magid Associates, Marketron, the NAB, the National Association of Media Brokers, the Radio Advertising Bureau and the Television Bureau of Advertising.
For more information and to register, please contact 212-373-8250 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Broadcasters Foundation distributes funds to broadcasters in need, and individual membership costs $150 a year. Donations can be made to the Guardian Fund, and corporate contributions are accepted through the Angel Initiative.