WASHINGTON� The National Association of Broadcasters will accept nominations for the 2015 NAB Marconi Radio Awards through May 29. This awards program recognizes overall excellence in radio.
To be considered for a 2015 NAB Marconi Radio Award, general managers may nominate their station in the following categories: �
- Station of the Year by Market Size
- Station of the Year by Format
- Personality of the Year by Market Size
- Spanish Format Personality of the Year
- Legendary Station
- Noncommercial Station of the Year
- Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year
Nominations must be submitted online and received by May 29, and the finalists will be announced in July. The winners will be announced during the NAB Marconi Radio Awards Dinner & Show at the Radio Show on Oct. 1.
The 2015 Radio Show, produced by the Radio Advertising Bureau and the National Association of Broadcasters, will be held Sept. 30-Oct. 2 in Atlanta.