Sports broadcaster ESPN has started its 10th annual ESPY Day Auction. Proceeds from the auction benefit the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Running until July 16 on eBay, ESPN says that more than 250 items, events or services are up for auction, including “tickets to prime sporting events, autographed memorabilia [e.g. jerseys, footballs, basketballs, baseballs, helmets, photos], unique experiences with athletes, celebrities and ESPN and ABC personalities.”
Some things up for auction:
- Dinner with current and former presidents of ESPN — John Skipper and George Bodenheimer
- Work as highlight producer for a day at ESPN’s Bristol, Conn. campus
- Attend a “This is SportsCenter” commercial shoot
- Own the “SportsCenter” desk
- VIP experience at Jon Gruden’s QB Camp in Orlando, Fla. and a family vacation to Walt Disney World
- “Star Wars” VIP Tour of Lucasfilm
- Fantasy Football in-person Draft with NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. and ESPN Fantasy Expert Matthew Berry
- Watch a Dallas Mavericks game with owner Mark Cuban
- College Football Championship VIP access, tailgate and tickets
- Golf with “SportsCenter”’s John Anderson, John Buccigross, Herm Edwards, Chris Berman, Cris Carter or Barry Melrose
- Watch a New York Rangers game with Linda Cohn and Don LaGreca
- Lunch with Paul Finebaum and an SEC Network tour
- Enjoy a family vacation at Little League World Series in Williamsport, Penn.
- U.S. Open tickets and the opportunity to play with John McEnroe and Chrissie Evert
Outside of the auction space, $20 donations will be taken for a chance at a grand prize — a five-day, four-night “experience at Super Bowl XLIX with the NFL and ESPN.”
Over the years this event has raised $6.5 million.