With plans to expand its IP product portfolio, network, control, audio and video manufacturer Lawo has announced that it is restructuring its global sales team. This new group will combine all Lawo entities into a single global sales organization. The move follows the company reorganized this past January.
Lawo reports it has formed focused regional teams to serve as a one-stop shop for broadcast, installation and live customers to receive customer service and consultations.
The new leadership for Lawo’s global sales team shapes up like this:
– Head of Global Sales: Jamie Dunn
– Head of Sales Asia and Pacific Region: Gregor Erlitz
– Head of Sales Americas: Erling Hedkvist
– Head of Sales Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH): Martin Blum
– Head of Sales Europe (excluding DACH): Jamie Dunn
“The restructuring of our talented sales individuals into newly focused regional teams will allow us to meet our strong growth objectives over the coming years whilst maintaining on our main strength; the close connection and trusted partnerships we have with all our customers,” said Dunn.