The National Association of Broadcasters says NAB Radio Board Chairman Don Benson, president and chief financial officer, CEO Lincoln Financial Media, have named five appointees to the NAB Radio Board. The appointees have the approval of Joint Board Chairman Charles Warfield.
The five have been appointed to two-year terms effective June 2015.
- Caroline Beasley, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Beasley Broadcast Group
- John Dickey, executive vice president of Content & Programming, Cumulus Media
- Steve Fisher, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Entercom
- Scott Herman, executive vice president Operations, CBS Radio
- Jeff Warshaw, chief executive officer/principal, Connoisseur Media