The National Religious Broadcasters has released the results of its elections for the 2017 Executive Committee and Class of 2020 Board of Directors.
Executive Committee — 2017
● Chairman: Michael D. Little, The Christian Broadcasting Network
● First Vice Chair: Jim Sanders, Ambassador Advertising Agency
● Second Vice Chair: Collin Lamber, Moody Global Ministries
● Secretary: Cathy Allen, Love Worth Finding
● Treasurer: Ed Cannon, Far East Broadcasting Co.
Executive Committee Members at Large — 2017
● Bill Blount, Blount Communications Group
● Richard P. Bott, II, Bott Radio Network
● Lois Evans, The Urban Alternative
● Wes Ward, Five Q
● John Carley, Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc
Board of Directors — Class of 2020
● John Ankerberg (incumbent), The John Ankerberg Show, Chattanooga, Tenn.
● Kay Arthur (incumbent), Precept Ministries International, Chattanooga, Tenn.
● Robert Baehr, Christian Film & Television Commission, Camarillo, Calif.
● Phillip Bowen (incumbent), In Touch Ministries, Atlanta
● Ed Cannon (incumbent), Far East Broadcasting Company, La Mirada, Calif.
● Evan Carlson, Family Life Communications, Tucson, Ariz.
● Randy Carlson (incumbent), Family Life Communications, Tucson, Ariz.
● Joni Eareckson Tada (incumbent), Joni and Friends, Agoura Hills, Calif.
● Stuart Epperson Jr. (incumbent), The Truth Network, Winston-Salem, N.C.
● Lois Evans (incumbent), The Urban Alternative, Dallas, Texas
● Greg Fast (incumbent), GSF Media, Smyrna, Tenn.
● Emmitt Fowler (incumbent), FamilyLife Today, Little Rock, Ark.
● Debra Fraser (incumbent), Total Living Network, Plainfield, Ill.
● Jon Fugler (incumbent), Reach Beyond, Colorado Springs, Colo.
● Tom Hayes, Insight for Living, Frisco, Texas
● Jack Hibbard (incumbent), The Hibbard Group, Hainesport, N.J.
● Martin Jones (incumbent), Revive Our Hearts, Niles, Miss.
● Lauren Libby (incumbent), TWR, Cary, N.C.
● Dale Mason (incumbent), Answers in Genesis, Hebron, Ky.
● Ric McClary (incumbent), Minnesota Christian Broadcasters, Pequot Lakes, Minn.
● Robert McFarland (incumbent), Transformational Impact, LLC, Rockingham, Va.
● Steve Moore, Compass – Finances God’s Way, Sanford, Fla.
● Doug Myer (incumbent), WDAC(FM), Lancaster, Pa.
● Wayne Pederson (incumbent), Reach Beyond, Colorado Springs, Colo.
● Gregory Seltz, The Lutheran Hour, St. Louis, Mo.
● Wayne Shepherd (incumbent), Wayne Shepherd Communications, Naperville, Ill.
● Curt Swindoll (incumbent), Pursuant KMA, Dallas, Texas
● Cynthia Swindoll (incumbent), Insight for Living, Frisco, Texas
● Tim Wildmon (incumbent), American Family Association, Tupelo, Miss.
● Dave Young (incumbent), Blount Communications Group, Derry, N.H.