The National Religious Broadcasters Executive Committee has voted to approve seven new full members in the second quarter of 2014.
The following member applicants have been approved:
- Loupson Geffrard is a Haitian broadcaster working at Good News Radio in Asbury Park, N.J. Good News Radio reaches Monmouth County, New Jersey, in Spanish, English, French, and Creole.
- Lenexa Baptist Church is located in the greater Kansas City area. Dr. Steve Dighton is the founding pastor and has served at LBC for 25 years. Lenexa Baptist has five additional campuses in Kansas and Missouri as well as its main campus in Lenexa, Kansas. It is the church home of Dick and Rich Bott of Bott Radio Network.
- Tom McCabe established McCabe Partners LLC. He consults with ministry and conservative political organizations, sometimes in collaboration with full-service fundraising agency and NRB member Pursuant. McCabe also co-founded KMA Direct Communications by merging his Washington-based International Marketing Group with Development Resources, Inc. of Dallas.
- Christian Aid Mission has assisted indigenous ministries since 1953.
- Chelsea Bailey, a former iNRB member, graduated from North Greenville University with a degree in broadcast media. She is working as a freelancer and pursuing a career in filmmaking.
- Dave and Evelyn Pearson of Pearson Family Ministries have been creating, producing, and airing radio programs in the Chicago area for nine years. Their weekly program, Saturdays with Dave and Evelyn, broadcasts on WYLL(AM).
- Young Believer’s Broadcast is produced in Columbus, Texas, by the students of Texas Bible Institute. It currently airs on the NRB Network.