Following the news that IBC 2021 is taking place, Future is moving forward with both our Best of Show and Best of 2021 Awards remain open for entry.
The two awards are supported by Future’s media and entertainment technology brands TVBEurope, Radio World, and TV Tech, and receive additional editorial coverage across our publications.
The Best of Show Awards are for exhibitors who are attending IBC in the Netherlands in December, while Best of 2021 is for non-exhibiting companies; both awards recognize outstanding broadcast products and solutions introduced between September 2020 (the 2020 IBC Showcase) and December 2021.
These award programs provide an opportunity to promote brands, products and services, with nominees and winners receiving:
- Dedicated editorial coverage in the Best of Show digital publication, distributed post-show
- Digital and social coverage
- Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in post-IBC editions of each participating magazine
- Digital award-winner logo for all winning entries
- Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)
Due to government-imposed lockdown restrictions in the Netherlands, our judges will not be able to carry out booth visits during IBC 2021. Instead, our panel of independent industry specialists will handle the judging virtually.
The nomination deadline is Nov. 23; full details of how to submit an entry are available on the dedicated Awards’ website.