Look for these stories in the Sept. 12 issue of Radio World, arriving in your mailbox shortly:
- Our special issue on “The Law and You,” featuring six perspectives on dealing with the FCC (and the CDBS).
- RW’s preview of the upcoming NAB Radio Show in Charlotte, with a focus on technical sessions.
- What will happen now that digital AMs are allowed to leave their HD Radio transmitters on at night?
- What is Primosphere and what are they doing in the satellite radio merger debate?
- We introduce Richard Strickland’s new column “Spotlight on RF Safety.”
- And we try out the CCRadio SW, a “classic AM/FM/shortwave receiver.”
Also, Skip Pizzi helps you navigate the mobile multimedia maze; Chris Prewitt helps you develop a content archive for your station; and we profile an engineer who has been in radio since age 7. In your mailbox shortly.