Radio program syndicator and services provider Westwood One has made nine new hires in its national sales division.
The new team members will work with the company’s agency client partners to create integrated brand activations and multiplatform solutions.
Here are the new hires, grouped by office:
● Evan Crocker — National Account Manager. Crocker has a background in radio sales, most recently working for Lincoln Financial Media in Atlanta and Big League Broadcasting. He reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Danielle Ross — Sales Associate. Prior to joining Westwood One, Ross worked for the sales division at Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. She reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Joanna Vardikos — National Account Manager. After proving herself as a sales associate in Westwood One’s Chicago office, Vardikos was promoted to National Account Manager. She reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Adam Shifrin — Manager, Sports Sales Midwest. Shifrin comes to Westwood One with a stable full of sales experience across a wide range of industries. He started his career in the paper and packaging sector, and he has also served in sales roles for Ruby Robinson Co. and well as Jet International. Shifrin reports to Brandon Berman, SVP of Sports Sales & Marketing.
● David DeRoche — National Account Manager. DeRoche has worked for 25+-years in media. He held positions at Fox Sports, Westwood One (2000–2007), Triton Digital and CBS Radio. DeRoche now reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Brooke Collins — National Account Manager. Collins has with years of sales experience in the Texas area, with stints at Univision, Radio One and CBS Radio. She reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Jenny Shebib — National Account Manager. Shebib comes to Westwood One with experience in the Detroit market from time spent at the agency level, national spot, TV, Internet and magazine. She reports to Jim Daunais, SVP, sales.
● Adam Gilbert — VP, Talk Sales. Gilbert comes to Westwood One from Newmark Advertising, where he was vice president. His career has spanned top radio stations in the Los Angeles area as national, local and general sales manager. He also held the position of VP of Western Sales at ABC Radio Networks. He began his 20-year radio career at Katz Radio. Gilbert reports directly to Steve Shaw, president, Westwood One.
NEW YORK CITY
● Matt Caruso — National Account Manager. Caruso was recently promoted to account manager after having served as a sales planning manager for Westwood One. Before that, he worked as both account manager and traffic coordinator for United Stations Radio Network. Caruso reports to Darrin Klayman, SVP, network sales.