The lineup of keynote speakers for WorldDAB’s 2017 Automotive Event has been announced, with six speakers scheduled to present information on the latest DAB+ adoption and automotive take-up. The speakers represent European governments, broadcasters and media groups.
Here is the current list of keynote speakers:
– Patrick Hannon, president, WorldDAB; vice president of corporate development, Frontier Silicon
– Siegfried Schneider, president, Landesmedienanstalten (DLM), Germany
– Nathalie Wappler-Hagen, chair of ARD Radio Committee, Germany
– Ford Ennals, CEO, Digital Radio, U.K.
– Rune Hafskjær, chief digital officer, P4, Norway
– Travis Baxter, external affairs director, Bauer Media, U.K.; chairman, European Digital Radio Alliance
The Automotive Event will also feature sessions that look at radio’s position in the dashboard, as well as planned additional speakers from automotive OEMs, tier one equipment manufacturers and broadcasters.
The WorldDAB 2017 Automotive Event will take place June 21 in Munich.