Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×

 
 

Radio Revenue Up 2% in August

Radio Revenue Up 2% in August

A small gain, but a gain nonetheless for U.S. commercial radio revenue in August …
The RAB says the industry’s combined spot and non-spot dollars increased 2% over that month a year ago. Local ad sales were up 3% while national dollars were flat; total combined local and national ad sales were up 2% and non-spot revenue fell 5%.
For the year, radio is up 1% over 2004.

Close