The National Association of Broadcasters says Radio Board Chairman Don Benson has named eight appointees to the NAB Radio Board, with the approval of the Radio Executive Committee and Joint Board Chairman Charles Warfield.
NRG Media President and CEO Mary Quass was also unanimously elected by the Radio Board to serve as NAB’s Executive Committee’s first vice chair.
Eagle Communications General Manager Gary Exline has also been appointed to fill a vacant board seat, effective immediately. John Wharff, owner of Jawco Inc, will serve on the board until June 2015.
Appointed to two-year seats effective this June are:
● Ginny Morris, chair, Hubbard Radio
● Don Benson, president and CEO, Lincoln Financial Media
● Alfred Liggins, CEO, Radio One
● Dan Mason, president and CEO, CBS Radio
● Bob Pittman, chairman and CEO, Clear Channel
● Tony Richards, vice president, Federated Media