CLEVELAND, OH – 16 October 2018 – The Telos Alliance®—leader in broadcast audio technology comprising Telos®, Omnia®, Axia®, 25-Seven®, Linear Acoustic®, and Minnetonka Audio® brands—will be exhibiting at AES New York October 17–20, bringing innovative broadcast audio solutions and Telos-Alliance-led expert sessions to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.
At AES New York 2018 (co-located with the independent NAB Show New York 2018 event), the Telos Alliance will be at the AIMS AoIP Pavilion (Booth 864), demonstrating interoperability via the AES67-compliant Axia RAQ console, Axia QOR.32 integrated console engine, and Telos Alliance Mixed Signal xNode. All Telos Alliance products at the AIMS Pavilion communicate using Telos Alliance’s Axia Livewire+™ AES67 protocol, which goes beyond AES67 to pass not only audio, but program associated data (PAD), GPIO/control, and advertising/discovery.
“At AES New York many attendees are considering interoperability, AES67, and AoIP,” says Marty Sacks, VP of Sales, Support, and Marketing for the Telos Alliance. “Telos Alliance is excited to participate in the AoIP Pavilion to show broadcasters what is possible and to lead sessions that will help them understand how to implement the standards and protocols in their own facilities.”
In addition, the Telos Alliance will be showing the award-winning Telos Infinity IP intercom, which replaces outmoded matrix technology with an advanced, distributed IP network solution that provides superior functionality in a simplified, more elegant form. Being matrix-free allows plug-and-play networked hardware and software devices to be added to the system without worrying that you might exceed the number of available ports on a matrix. Infinity IP Intercom converges voice communication and contribution audio on a single IT backbone using the latest standards-based VoIP and AoIP transport to provide dedicated features and functionality without compromise or limitations.
The Telos Alliance will also participate in the following sessions at AES New York:
- Telos Infinity – Breaking the Matrix with AES67, Next Generation Intercom — Martin Dyster, Wednesday, October 17, 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm; Thursday, October 18, 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm; Friday, October 19, 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm (AoIP Pavilion Theater)
- AoIP, AES67 and SMPTE 2110-30, Implementation in the Real World — Ken Tankel, Wednesday, October 17, 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm; Friday, October 19, 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm (AoIP Pavilion Theater)
- Techniques for Success with AoIP Technology — Kirk Harnack and Greg Shay (panelists), Thursday, October 18, 9:00 am – 10:30 am (Rooms 1E15 & IE16 SE)
- Loudness for Streaming — Frank Foti (panelist), Thursday, October 18, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm(Room 1E07)
- How to Get AES67 into Your Systems or Products — Greg Shay, Friday, October 19, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm (Room 1E13)
About The Telos Alliance
For three decades, the brands of the Telos Alliance have revolutionized radio and television by pioneering disruptive, cutting-edge audio technology with the goal of helping global networks and local stations produce better programming, improve audience engagement, and bolster ratings. The Telos Alliance is made up of six brands—Telos Systems, Omnia Audio, Axia Audio, Linear Acoustic, 25-Seven Systems, and Minnetonka Audio—that raise the bar for quality and innovation in the radio and television industries. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, with additional offices and dealers around the world, the Telos Alliance offers an industry-leading warranty and backs users’ critical on-air needs with worldwide 24/7 round-the-clock support for all customers. A complete list of dealers can be found at TelosAlliance.com/Dealers.