Leading audio codec manufacturer Tieline Technology has announced the release of new firmware v2.18.32 supporting comprehensive new file recording and playback features in the ViA remote codec.
“Tieline’s new ViA firmware with market-leading record and playback capability is a game-changer for remote broadcasters,” said Charlie Gawley, VP Sales APAC & EMEA. “When combined with an already extensive range of innovative features, this free firmware release confirms ViA is the most feature-packed and flexible remote codec on the market today.”
Unprecedented New Record and Playback Functions
Flexible touch screen record and playback functions allow you to:
- Stream, record and play simultaneously.
- Select and record any input, return audio and file playback audio.
- View and manage recordings.
- Create playlists of local recordings and imported files.
- Control playback routing to specified codec encoders, as well as analog and digital outputs or record media.
- Offline playback cue monitoring.
- Record entire programs ready to upload as podcasts.
“Using Tieline’s ViA is like taking an entire radio studio with you on the road,” said Gawley. “There’s no need for additional gear like mixers, equalizers, compressors, recorders and playback machines – with ViA everything is combined in a compact and lightweight portable codec.”
Download the new ViA record and playback firmware release v.2.18.32 for free at http://www.tieline.com/Support/Latest-Firmware/ViA-Firmware-Downloads
For more information about the ViA remote codec visit www.tieline.com/via.
- For Australia and International: [email protected]
- For USA, Canada & Latin America contact: [email protected]
Or contact your favorite dealer for more information about Tieline codecs.
About Tieline Technology
Tieline Technology manufactures the world’s leading STL, audio distribution and remote broadcast digital audio codecs. Tieline also revolutionized newsgathering with the Report-IT Enterprise codec app for smartphone reporting applications. The company has won numerous awards for innovation in technology and thousands of customers around the world rely on Tieline codecs every single day for reliable broadcast solutions. The company has offices in North America and Australia, supporting a global distribution network spanning the Americas, Europe, UK, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Australasia.
Tieline Technology, Tieline Technology logo are trademarks of Tieline Pty Ltd.
Other trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.