WASHINGTON� NAB Show organizers have announced the final 10 startups chosen to participate in the 2015 edition of Sprockit. In total, 30 companies will participate in this program, which kicks-off at NAB Show, April 11-16. A committee of industry experts reviewed a strong pool of applicants and selected this year�s participants based on their potential to influence the media, entertainment and technology markets.
This year, NAB Show attendees can also vote for the most promising solutions presented by the Sprockit companies. Attendees will be able to cast their votes in the Sprockit Hub (booth N2530), and the top five startups will be honored at an awards ceremony, April 14.
�From reinventing content on emerging mobile devices to improving social engagement with traditional media platforms, each of these companies has a unique solution for some of the industry�s biggest challenges,� said Harry Glazer, founder and CEO of Sprockit.
The final 10 startups joining the 20 companies previously announced for Sprockit 2015 comprise:
- AntengoClassifieds is a mobile-first marketplace to buy and sell with PayPal escrow and guarantee.
- Beachfront Media is a video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens.
- buzzmark syncs TV advertisements, programs and jingles with viewers’ mobile devices to deliver coupons and offers from brands, enabling broadcasters to leverage their offline reach to capture mobile revenues.
- Critical Media�s media monitoring and video editing platforms streamline the creation, distribution, analysis and monetization of video through live broadcast ingest, mobile apps and data feeds.
- Didja-Clippit App and Cloud Service helps TV fans create short clips of programs, comment about them and share via social media.
- ExtendTV is a programmatic media buying platform built on high-speed trading principles and designed to optimize delivery and performance for local advertising campaigns.
- Tagboard enables an aggregation of public social media within seconds of being posted to the major social media networks. Tagboard�s tools offer the power to select specific posts to feature on websites, in broadcast TV and on large displays.
- Wahwah Networks provides a new media ecosystem consisting of a music-driven targeting tool for brands and advertisers.
- Vu Digital�s content solutions � Video-to-Data �identify video and audio using automated speech recognition, text extraction from images, and facial and image recognition.
- YuVue enables publishers and brands to discover and acquire consumer photos and videos shared on social media. YuVue empowers content creators by protecting their copyright and connecting them with companies who can license their work.