Digigram Sells Minority Interest in Audemat-Aztec - Radio World

Digigram Sells Minority Interest in Audemat-Aztec

Digigram Sells Minority Interest in Audemat-Aztec
Author:
Publish date:
Social count:
0

Saying it will concentrate on "core activities," French company Digigram has sold its 40% share in Audemat-Aztec to shareholders in the latter company.
Digigram makes digital audio network products; Audemat-Aztec makes measurement and monitoring gear for broadcast.
"This move will help us to concentrate on what we do best," said Digigram Managing Director Philippe Delacroix. He said Audemat-Aztec would continue to develop products using Digigram technology.
Audemat-Aztec was formed Jan. 1, 2003 in a merger between Audemat and Digigram subsidiary Aztec Radiomedia. At the time, Audemat shareholders received 60% of the new company, with the remaining 40% held by Digigram.
Digigram will continue to make and sell the Hitplayer, an appliance for audio IP networks formerly developed by Aztec Radiomedia, according to the company.

Related