Seven things to do at NAB when you need a recharge, in no particular order:
- Karaoke on the lawn- I’m not kidding, this was a popular afternoon unwind for show attendees
- Console video games in the North Hall.Had too much walking?Play some Pong or Pacman!
- Walk over to the LVH and get lunch at the Paradise Café.Sit down service and good food for less money than Lucky’s Café.
- Give your lungs a break:leave the air-conditioning and grab a bench in front of the main doors in shade of the trees.It’s a busy spot but surprisingly relaxing.Even in Vegas heat this spot is comfortable and breezy.
- Troll around for a free drink.At any given moment someone is throwing a party on the floor and no one is asking for written invites (except Harris).
- Troll around for fresh baked cookies or popcorn.See above.
- Pretend you are really interested in one of the Management Sessions. Sit in the back where you can nap without bothering anyone.