WASHINGTON — The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of the 2018 NAB Radio Board elections, which cover the even-numbered districts.
- iHeartMedia President of Integrated Revenue Strategy Hartley Adkins of New York
- Connoisseur Media Chief Operating Officer David Bevins of Princeton, N.J.
- Beasley Media Group Executive Vice President of Programming Justin Chase of Naples, Fla.
- South Seas Broadcasting President Larry Fuss of Las Vegas
- Cox Media Group President Kim Guthrie of Atlanta
- First Natchez Radio Group President and CEO Margaret Perkins of Natchez, Miss.
- Townsquare Media Co-CEO Dhruv Prasad of Greenwich, Conn.
- Federated MediaVice President Tony Richards of Mishawaka, Ind.
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting President Tom Walker of Madison
- WHUR(FM) General Manager Jim Watkins of Washington, D.C.
- Zimmer Radio President John Zimmer of Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Chase, Prasad and Zimmer are all first time board members.
Their two-year terms will begin in June.
Board officers were announced in June of last year.