The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of the 2016 NAB Radio and Television Board elections. The two-year terms of the elected board members will begin in June 2016.
NAB Radio Board (even-numbered districts):
● David Bevins — Chief Operating Officer, Connoisseur Media, Princeton, N.J.
● Gary Exline — Market Manager, Eagle Communications Inc., Saint Joseph, Mo.
● Larry Fuss — President, South Seas Broadcasting, Las Vegas
● Kim Guthrie — Executive Vice President, National Ad Platforms and President of CoxReps, Cox Media Group, Atlanta
● Erik Hellum — Executive Vice President, Townsquare Media, Greenwich, Conn.
● Jessica Marventano — Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, iHeart Media, Washington
● Margaret Perkins — President and CEO, First Natchez Radio Group, Natchez, Miss.
● Mary Quass — President and CEO, NRG Media, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
● Tony Richards — Vice President, Federated Media, Mishawaka, Ind.
● Thomas Walker — President, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Madison, Wis.
● Jim Watkins — General Manager, WHUR(FM), Washington
● Steve Wexler — Vice President, Radio, E.W. Scripps Co., Milwaukee
NAB Television Board
● Emily Barr — President and CEO, Graham Media Group, Chicago
● Steve Hammel — Vice President and General Manager, WRAL(TV), Raleigh, N.C.
● Hilton Howell — President and CEO, Gray Television, Atlanta
● Brian Lawlor — Senior Vice President, Broadcast, The E.W. Scripps Co., Cincinnati
● Vincent Sadusky — President and CEO, Media General Inc., Austin, Texas
● Louis Wall — President, SagamoreHill Broadcasting, Augusta, Ga.