WASHINGTON� NAB Show organizers have announced 10 more startups chosen to participate in Sprockit 2016.
The newly added companies are:
- Blue Frame Technology�s Production Truck software, streaming platform and support simplify the process of streaming and monetizing video content for individuals, groups and organizations.�
- Easy Live is a cloud-based editing tool for distributing content on multiple platforms with one click.
- Hearken is an audience-driven platform enabling journalists to partner with the public to create stories.�
- KlowdTV is a live streaming subscription platform compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices, as well as Roku, Chromecast and AppleTV. Its programming is licensed for U.S. distribution.�
- MegaphoneTV�s features include tailored interactive on-air graphics, nationwide real-time audience polling, contests and gaming and actionable ads.
- Streamstar designs and manufactures live production tools that enable users to produce and stream multi-camera video productions.
- Switchboard Live, formerly JOICASTER, allows live content creators to syndicate their live stream to more than one platform and leverage the subscriber base of multiple channels.
- TVadSync helps advertisers improve return on online advertising by reaching the right consumers at the right time with the right message.
- Viviso is a live TV ad-injection platform for TV channels that offers the opportunity to monetize live streaming ad-breaks on connected devices.
- VizSense�splatform tracks content and measures its social movement to provide interactive visuals for identifying and engaging fans, credible voices and influencers.�
These companies will collaborate with and present before influencers and decision makers at NAB Show, scheduled for April 18-21, 2016. Learn more about the program and the companies previously announced here.�