2011 NAB Show Guest Blogger Contest Rules
Jan 1, 2011 12:01 AM
2011 NAB Show Guest Blogger ContestContest Rules & Eligibility Requirements:
Introduction: Penton Media Inc. d/b/a Radio magazine (�Sponsor�) invites entries for the Radio Magazine NAB Show Guest Blogger Contest (“Contest”).
Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who is a currently twenty-one (21) years of age or older and a radio engineer currently employed by a terrestrial radio station or terrestrial radio group owner, radio network or radio production facility as of January 1, 2011. Employees of Sponsors, Judges, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) are not eligible to enter. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
Call for Entries Begins: 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Saturday, January 1, 2011
Final Entires Deadline: 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Friday, February 18, 2011
How to Enter:
- There is no entry fee. Visit RadioMagOnline.com/contest and complete the entry/eligibility verification information required and tell Radio magazine why you want to represent Radio magazine as a Special Correspondent at the 2011 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
- Entries must be submitted in English. One entry per person.
- No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All Entrants must submit the completed entry/eligibility verification form on line and meet eligibility requirements to participate. All Entries must be the fully original creations of the entrants. In the event an insufficient number of entries are received, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and shall be under no obligation to award the prize.
- By entering, all Entrants warrant and represent that their respective entries are their own fully original creation, and their respective entries (including but not limited to any materials integrated into their entries) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, for any reason whatsoever. Once your entry has been submitted, your submission is considered final. Entries will be accepted until 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on February 18, 2011. Absolutely, no alterations, including any insertion or omission of content will be accepted.
- Judging Criteria: Prize winner will be selected based on the content of his/her entry, which should explain why Radio magazine should give the eligible Entrant the opportunity to attend the 2011 NAB Show in Las Vegas as a Radio magazine Special Correspondent, delivering live blogs daily, direct from Events and the Show Floor. Qualifying entries will be judged on content, experience and originality by the Editors of Radio magazine and/or its Sponsors. The winner will be selected on or before 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. February 25, 2011 and notified on or before 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on February 28, 2011. The winner will be announced on the Radio magazine website following notification of the winner.Prizes: 1 Grand Prize. Winner receives a trip for one (1) to Las Vegas, Nevada and admittance to the 2011 NAB Show to be held April 9-14, 2011 for 5 nights and 6 days. Trip includes round trip coach airfare to and from an airport nearest winner”s city and state of residence, ground transportation to and from the Las Vegas International Airport and hotel accommodations (one room), admittance to the NAB Show and a $400 pre-paid debit/gift card for other travel expenses. The estimated retail value of the trip (based on round-trip airfare from New York City, NY, to Las Vegas, NV) is: $2,000.00. Except as set forth above, all other expenses including local transportation, telephone, meals, tips, etc. are the responsibility of the winner. Travel/hotel accommodations and transportation arrangements are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Guest must sign and return travel release prior to ticketing. All travel and accommodations subject to availability. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Reservations for travel in connection with the prize must be made no less than fourteen (14) days in advance. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value.Entries: All entries and requests become the property of Penton Media Inc., d/b/a Radio magazine. All entries must be original, may not have won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third-party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant”s consent to irrevocably assign to Sponsors any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Submission of an entry grants Sponsors and their agents the right to publish, produce, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.Conditions:
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Sponsor(s): The Sponsor(s) of this Contest is:
Penton Media, Inc., dba Radio magazine
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011List of Winners/Winner”s Name/ Questions: Please contact Erin Shipps, Radio magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-967-1786.