At its annual general meeting, International Datacasting Corp. elected a management slate consisting of the following directors:
- Del Lippert, retired, past president and CEO of Med-Eng Systems
- Georges Ata, president and CEO of Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
- Peter Strom, president and CEO of March Networks
- Graham McBride, president and CEO of Larchhill Capital Inc.
- Chris Van Staveren, president of Chrysalis4 Investments
- Doug Lowther, president and CEO of International Datacasting Corp.
All existing board members have been re-elected, with the exception of Van Staveren, who is new to the board. He is the president of Chrysalis4 Investments, an independent advisory firm focused on developing new business ventures and investing in private companies. He was formerly a partner at KPMG, where he focused on mergers and acquisitions with emphasis on satellite and broadcast technology.
A total of 18,185,056 common shares were represented at the AGM — 31.1 percent of IDC’s issued and outstanding shares as of May 27. Shareholders voted in favor of all matters brought before the AGM.
Final voting results on all matters voted on at the AGM have been filed with Canadian securities regulators and are available online.