PARIS � The Salon de la Radio 2018 will be held from Jan. 25�27 at the Grande Halle de la Villette in Paris.
WorldDAB has published a list of those that will be on a panel of international speakers for a digital terrestrial radio session, entitled "DAB+ for France � Communications, Cars, Connected," which will take place Jan. 26 between 11:30 and 13:30. There will be broadcasters, regulators and digital radio professionals from across Europe and the United States discussing the latest developments and innovations in DAB+, according to radiodigi.fr. The session will be preceded by a presentation by Olivier Schrameck, president of the Conseil Sup�rieur de l'Audiovisuel (CSA).
- Jean-Marc Dubreuil, WorldDAB,Analysis of DAB + in the world
- Ole J�rgen Torvmark, Digital Radio Norway,Norway's experience of the digital shift during 2017
- Carsten Zorger, Digitalradio B�ro Deutschland,Communicating DAB + to listeners
- Sergio Natucci, DAB Italia DAB + in Italy,recent progress in DAB + receiver legislation
- Antoine Baduel, Radio FG,perspective on DAB + in France
- Joe d'Angelo, Senior Vice President, Broadcast Radio, Xperi, USA,Digital radio and connected car, a powerful combination for DAB + radios
- Laurence Harrison, Market Development Director, Digital Radio UK,A recommendation for the consumer experience by car, pilot study of a DAB adapter for the car
Visit the WorldDAB booth at the Salon de la Radio exhibition for tips and information on DAB+. To obtain your badges from the Radio Show, click here.