The National Association of Broadcasters announced the election results for the even-numbered districts of its radio and television boards. The terms are effective in June and will continue through 2022.
The newly elected radio board members are:
- Entercom Communications Corp. Executive Vice President/General Counsel Andrew Sutor, representing District 24 (southern California, Guam and Hawaii).
- Guaranty Media President Flynn Foster, representing District 8 (Louisiana and Mississippi)
- Koser Radio Group President and CEO Tom Koser, representing District 14 (Iowa and Wisconsin)
- Bryan Broadcasting Vice President Ben Downs, representing District 18 (southern Texas)
Reelected for another two-year term are:
- Townsquare Media CEO Bill Wilson (repping District 2’s New York and New Jersey)
- iHeartMedia Chief Operations Officer Hartley Adkins (District 6, North and South Carolina)
- Zimmer Radio of Mid-Missouri President/Owner John Zimmer (District 12, Missouri and Kansas)
- Always Mountain Time LLC President/CEO Pete Benedetti (District 16, Colorado and Nebraska)
- Legend Communications LLC Managing Partner Larry Patrick (District 20 , Montana, Idaho and Wyoming)
- Mel Wheeler Inc. President Leonard Wheeler (District 4, Delaware, D.C., Maryland and Virginia) and
- Beasley Media Group Chief Content Officer Justin Chase (District 22, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah)
Last May, Cumulus Media President/CEO Mary Berner and Perry Publishing and Broadcasting Co. Vice President/General Manager Kevin Perry were appointed to the NAB Radio Board, joining Bustos Media Holdings President Amador Bustos, Entercom Communications President/Chairman/CEO David Field and Alpha Media Regional President Bill McElveen.