PORTLAND, Ore.�For the sixth year in a row, Audinate will be one of the hosts of the AV Networking World education event that will take place in conjunction with Integrated Systems Europe 2016. As part of this year�s program, Audinate has announced it will put an increased emphasis on training for Dante audio networking technology.
Presentations and training sessions on the Dante system will include:
- � � � ��The Latest Trends in Audio Networking
- � � � ��Understanding Standards, Protocols and Solutions
- � � � ��Making the Leap from Analogue to Networked Audio
- � � � ��Setting Up and Deploying Dante Networks
- � � � ��Networking Fundamentals for Audio Professionals
- � � � ��Dante Case Study: Networked Audio System at Frankfurt Kap Europa Convention Centre
- � � � ��Dante Cast Study: Networking Stadiums with Broadcasters for the Rugby World Cup
- � � � ��Dante Via and Software-Based Audio Networking
- � � � ��Dante Labs: A Sneak Peek at Future of Dante
The event is co-sponsored by AV companies who will feature their Dante-enabled products. These include AKG, Bose Professional Systems, Harman, Nexo, Roland, Shure, Studer and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
The conference will take place on Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn near the RAI Convention Center. To register, visitwww.audinate.com/ise16.
ISE 2016 will take place from Feb. 9-12 in Amsterdam.