The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of recent 2015 board elections. Each term is for two years.
● Bill Coleman, owner, Team Radio Marketing Group, Ponca City, Okla.
● Bruce Goldsen, president/general manager, Jackson Radio Works, Jackson, Mich.
● Randy Gravley, president and CEO, Tri-State Communications Inc., Jasper, Ga.
● Bill Hendrich, vice president/market manager, Cox Media Group Jacksonville,
● Jacksonville, Fla.
● Ed Henson, president, Henson Media Inc., Louisville, Ky.
● Beth Neuhoff, president/CEO, Neuhoff Communications, Springfield, Ill.
● Bob Proffitt, president and CEO, Alpha Media LLC, Portland, Ore.
● Darrell Brown, president, Bonneville International Corp., Salt Lake City
● Michael Fiorile, vice chairman and CEO, The Dispatch Broadcast Group, Columbus, Ohio
● John Kueneke, president, News-Press & Gazette Broadcasting, St. Joseph, Mo.
● Pat LaPlatney, senior vice president, Raycom Media, Montgomery, Ala.
● Perry Sook, chairman, president and CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc., Irving, Texas Jordan Wertlieb, president, Hearst Television, New York