Beasley Media Group LLC honored the winners of the company’s 2018 Operating Awards last Friday at a dinner in Boston, where they held the company’s annual management meeting.
Winners were announced in eight categories, covering both stations and individual employees for their achievements during the preceding 12 months.
“Our annual Achievement Awards dinner and ceremony celebrates the outstanding contributions made by our incredible employees and stations who give their ‘Beasley Best’ on a daily basis,” said CEO Caroline Beasley. “I am so very proud and honored to have them in our radio family.”
This year’s honorees are:
- Station of the Year: WKLB(FM) Boston
- Technology Award: Ed McCormack
- Market Manager of the Year: Mary Menna of Boston
- Director of Sales of the Year: Tina Murley of Boston
- Program Director of the Year: David Corey of WKLB(FM)
- Market Controller of the Year: Leslie Hamand of Tampa, Fla.
- Digital Content Professional of the Year: Nicole Sellers of Charlotte, N.C.
- Digital Sales Professional of the Year: Deena Roemer Herman of Philadelphia
Beasley Media Group owns and operates 63 radio stations in 15 U.S. markets.