The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of the 2014 NAB Radio and Television Board elections. The two-year terms of the elected board members will begin in June 2014.
Its new radio board members are:
● Pete Booker, president and CEO of Delmarva Broadcasting Co., Wilmington, Del.
● Steven Cutler, executive vice president of Business Development and Corporate Strategy, Clear Channel
● Gary Exline, general manager of Eagle Communications Inc., Saint Joseph, Mo.
● Kim Guthrie, executive vice president of Cox Media Group in Atlanta
● Erik Hellum, executive vice president of Townsquare Media, Greenwich, Conn.
● Deon Levingston, senior vice president and market manager of Emmis Communications, New York>
● Margaret Perkins, president and CEO of First Natchez Radio Group, Natchez, Miss.
● Mary Quass, president and CEO of NRG Media LLC, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
● Joe Schwartz, president and CEO of Cherry Creek Radio, Denver
● Jose Valle, president of Univision Radio, Los Angeles
● Thomas Walker, president of Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Madison, Wis.