With the 2020 Radiodays Europe just about four weeks away, organizers have announced that the conference will go ahead as planned in Lisbon, Portugal, even with concerns regarding the spread of coronavirus. The conference plans to institute a number of actions to ensure its attendees’ safety.
Radiodays Europe is working with the Portuguese Health Authorities Direção Geral de Saúde, the Lisbon Congress Centre and host venues to meet the guidelines set by the World Health Organization for COVD-19.
It also has provided key practices to try and prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include:
- Keeping a social distance, avoiding handshaking and kissing, etc.;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
- Wash hands regularly, well and for at least 20 seconds;
- Practice respiratory hygiene; and
- Seek medical care immediately if you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing
To date, there are no travel restrictions for entering Portugal. Authorities are asking that people with fever or symptoms check their health status before leaving their countries.
2020 Radiodays Europe is schedule for March 29–31.